GMORS Environment, Safety & Health (ESH) PolicyGMORS rubber is an international rubber seals manufacturer. In addition to satisfy our customer’s need and request with the best product, quality and service, we devote to create an environment-friendly, safe and healthy workplace for our staff and for our sustainable future.
- Abide by both national and international law and regulations regarding environment, safety and health policy.
- Perform activities related to energy savings and environment protection, to promote efficient using of all resources.
- All staff shall participate in the fulfillment of their responsibilities for environmental safety and health, and supervisors at every level shall be actively involved in occupational health and safety management to promote an effective workplace interaction with zero accident vision as the goal in the prevention of work related injuries.
- Implement education and activity on ESH issue; this is to enhance our staff’s understanding of accident awareness, risk control, health management, pollution prevention and emergency response capability.
- Stay connected with GMORS staff, customers, suppliers and contractors in ESH issue, and work together toward a better ESH management performance.